MS in environmental science, an alumnus of Mumbai University (MU), MBA: Over 21 years of work experience in leading companies:
Cognitive Computing & IoT Advisor
MS from BITS, Pilani. Technologist with 21+ years of experience. US Patent Holder for 5 patents. Researcher – Cognitive Computing,
MBA from Naraina Group of Institutions, Kanpur, BSc in Chemistry. Waste to energy expert has more than11 years of experience.
M.E in Environmental Engineering, alumnus Punjab Engineering College (PEC), Chandigarh, PGD (Health, Safety, and Environment), B.Tech in Biotechnology More than
MSc. in Environmental Science from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, BSc in Botany. More than 6 years of experience in
M. Tech. in Renewable Energy Technology from Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
Dr. Gregory Krupnikovs,
A renowned Biogas Consultant worldwide.
He has been involved in large scale renewable energy projects for over 10 years.
He was the founding JV partner of companies that own 82,000ha of farms in the Ukraine.
He was a Consultant for the UNDP in Ukraine and Serbia.
N V Ramanan
- MD Anantha Investment company limited and holding company Ltd.
- On the expert panel of Bain, BCG, McKinsey
- Ex-president & CEO DSM India
- Ex CEO Honeywell Specialty chemicals
- Chemical engineer with over 30 years of experience
Held senior positions with several large companies
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Jadran Vrabec
- Professor at University of Paderborn, Germany
- Winner of “4th Fluid Property Simulation Challenge” held by MIT
- Recipient of “Arnold-Eucken-Preis”
- Chairing several international committees
- An expert of Thermodynamics – esp. Molecular simulation